Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Wetless Wednesday












Our first day of only using one gallon of water

To ensure that we only used one gallon we filled up 2 two liter Pop bottles of water.

Eddie Goodman

- I woke up
- Went to the bathroom and didn't flush (made roommates mad)
- Washed my hands using my bottled water
- Brushed my teeth (used my bottles of water)
- "Sink Bath" (didn't really take a bath in my sink)
- Went to school
- Drank some of my water for lunch
- Went to the bathroom again, didn't flush
-Washed hands with bottled water
- Got home
- Went to the bathroom, didn't flush
- Wash hands with bottled water
- "Sink Bath"
- Brushed my teeth (used bottles of water)
- Went to sleep

Tyler Kendle

- Woke up at 7:30 and did not take a shower
- Used urinal down the hall and did not flush
- Washed hands with water from liter bottle
- Filled up my 750ml water bottle from liter bottle
- Three hours later filled up my water bottle again
- Used urinal again so I did not have to flush
- Filled up water bottle before bed
- Used Urinal and did not wash hands
- Went to bed

Ian Childs
-Wake up
-Skip shower
-Brush teeth
-Fill up my 20 oz. water bottle
-After KIN 108 (indoor soccer) I had to towel off with a damp towel
-Went to IAH231 right after toweling off
-Nobody sat next to me
-Went home after class
-Went to the bathroom and did not flush (if it's yellow, let it mellow)
-Went to dodgeball and drank 1 liter of water during practice
-Went home
-Used another damp towel to wash off
-Brushed teeth
-Went to bed

Dan Grinberg
-Woke up
-Brushed my teeth
-Went to the bathroom and did not flush
-Used Purell (That's right, working the system)
-Did not shower (Took one for the team)
-Had a small glass of water
-Biked to class, made me thirsty
-Walked up a flight of stairs, that was dumb, i got thirsty
-Had half a glass of water
-Went to the bathroom, did not courtesy flush
-Used purell
-Cooked without water
-Had a small glass of water
-Went to the bathroom, did not flush
-Went to bed

Dominique Benjamin:

-Woke up
-Used the bathroom, but did not flush
-Used purell to sanitize hands
-Brushed teeth without the water running
-Took a "sink bath"
-Had a cup of water to drink
-Went to class and work
-Had another cup of water to drink
-Took another "sink bath"
-Brushed teeth without the water running
-Used the bathroom without flushing
-Used purell to sanitize hands
-Went to sleep
-Woke up, used the bathroom without flushing
-Used purell to sanitize hands
-Went to bed for the night

No comments:

Post a Comment